40+ practical worksheets.
50+ tutorial podcasts.
70+ cast study articles.
1,000+ hours research.
Making diplomacy inclusive for all
There is a reason why you chose the route to an international relations career. Whatever that choice was, something in your life inspired you and led you on the road to lead as a diplomat.
The Grassroot Diplomat Online Academy offers you practical tools on diplomatic leadership to shape the most effective leaders who are capable of meeting challenges shaped by modern society. As a member of the Academy, you will gain access to:
- Dedicated and personalised log-in - launching in October 2018
- Diplomatic toolkits and practical guides
- Over 100+ case studies, podcast tutorials and self development toolkits
- Full digital access to worksheets and PDF guides
- Exclusive podcasts on how to maximise lessons from the Diplomatic Planner
- 20% off the "Diplomatic Planner" - launching in October 2018*
10% off any Diplomatic Career Coaching session
20% off events including the Grassroot Diplomat Initiative Award
The Academy is currently under development and will go live soon.
* The "Diplomatic Planner is a 12-month self-development career planner designed for citizen diplomats to make an informed decision about options in the field of international relations. Effective modern diplomacy is not reserved for seasoned professionals and should also enable civilians to exercise diplomacy while living abroad. From the beginning to the advanced stages of your career, the Diplomatic Planner will offer you a practical template for evolving the most empathetic version of yourself in a complex and multi-faceted environment. The toolkit is 100% practical with actionable plans and exercises that can be put into practice almost immediately.