GRASSROOT DIPLOMAT INITIATIVE AWARD
About the Awards
The Grassroot Diplomat Initiative Award recognises the achievements of UK-based diplomats and politicians, who are representing civilian interests at the highest level in the areas of policy, society, and business. The event is an excellent branding opportunity to market your product or service to
a high-level government audience.
The award provides individuals and government institutions with a public accolade that acknowledges their assistance to small businesses, civil society, and organisations. The award not only improves relations with stakeholders in the UK, but sends a positive message back to the representative's home country, providing companies with a fantastic opportunity to reach out to key contacts in other territories.
An intimate crowd of over 100 distinguished guests from embassies, political offices, and chambers of commerces gather to celebrate the achievements of outstanding diplomats and politicians representing the people’s interest at the highest level.
We offer our sponsors:
- advertising and marketing
- pre and post-event press coverage
- one-year brand promotion
- product awareness and visibility
- opportunity to highlight business responsibility
- a slot as a special guest speaker
We offer our sponsors a high-level of visibility to an elite and intimate crowd of people. We have different levels of sponsorship to suit your needs. If interested, please contact Sandra Francius (Managing Director) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising in the Who's Who publication
The Who's Who publication is a collection of all the previous winners, nominees and shortlisted candidates for the Grassroot Diplomat Initiative Award. The publication is launched at the event and taken away by all nominees with roughly 500 exclusive copies printed.
The publication offers:
- Intimate circulation within exclusive events guaranteed to be read by all delegates, plus online distribution to wider audience
- Special materials that is published once a year
- All ads to be re-produced for the full year
- Double page £1,500 per year - (40cm w x 30cm l)
- Full page £999 per year - (18cm w x 28cm l)
- 1/2 page £500 per year - (18cm w x 16cm l)
- 1/4 page £250 per year - (10cm w x 10cm l)